Journey Around The World Vol. II is our Week's Album which includes 9 beautiful melodies performed by Ernesto Cortazar and an amazing performance of "My Way".
Listen Our Week's Album "Journey Around The World Vol. II"on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/03zuQYrYJyLVtxbnNb6Re6
This is Journey Around The World Vol. II melody list:
- My Way - "My Way" is a song popularized by Frank Sinatra. Its lyrics were written by Paul Anka and set to music based on the French song "Comme d'habitude" composed in 1967 by Claude François and Jacques Revaux, with lyrics by Claude François and Gilles Thibault. Anka's English lyrics are unrelated to the original French song. "My Way" is often quoted as the most covered song in history.
- Ebb Tide - "Ebb Tide" is a popular song, written in 1953 by the lyricist Carl Sigman and composer Robert Maxwell. It was one of my father's favorite melodies.
- Spanish Romance - Its origins and authorship have been always in question. It is suspected of originally being a solo instrumental guitar work, from the 19th century. The Anónimo (anonymous) part of its name has been incorporated over the years due to this uncertainty.
- Les Feuilles Mortes (Autumn Leaves) - Originally it was a 1945 French song "Les Feuilles Mortes" (literally "The Dead Leaves") with music by Joseph Kosma and lyrics by poet Jacques Prévert. With time this beautiful melody was know in English as Autumn Leaves, enjoy!
- The Anonymous Venetian - I remember my father' playing The Anonymous Venetian, he loved this melody and always performed it with so much passion.
- Et Maintenant - Gilbert Bécau composed this wonderful melody titled "Et Maintenant", a 1961 release that became an English language hit as "What Now My Love". Wish you to enjoy it as much as I do.
- Manhã De Carnaval (Black Orpheus) - "Manhã de Carnaval" ("Morning of Carnival"), is the title of the most popular song by Brazilian composers Luiz Bonfá and Antonio Maria. It appeared in the 1959 Portuguese-language film Orfeu Negro (Black Orpheus).
- Soleado (When a Child is Born) - "Soleado" is a wordless song composed by Ciro Dammicco under the alias "Zacar". The melody was adapted to the Christmas song "When a Child Is Born" (sung by Johnny Mathis, becoming a number one hit in the UK)
Journey Around The World Vol. II also includes:
- The Windmills of My Mind
- The Shadow Of Your Smile
- Affair to Remember / Unchained Melody / Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing
- My Fair Lady Medley - The StreetWhere You Live / I Could Go Dancing All The Night
- Spanish Eyes
If you prefer to purchase Journey Around The World Vol. II, we recommend you to get the MP3 Album:
NOTE: All Ernesto Cortazar MP3 Album and Sheet Music are delivered as DOWNLOAD ONLY
Please let us know which of Ernesto Cortazar''s Sheet Music you are waiting for here:
Ernesto Cortazar''s Contact Page http://ernestocortazar.net/index.php/contact
Thank you again to all for keeping Ernesto Cortazar''s music alive and remember to spread the word and if you can leave a review of his music at the online store will be very appreciated!